BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Start Of Something New

Hello there everyone,


Just made this blog today. I plan on posting numerous original short stories on this blog and perhaps even other forms of storytelling in order to appease the masses who may be coming to this blog in the near future. I write these stories for you. They all have meaning and value. I put my heart, emotions, and mind into each and everyone of them, and if you just simply enjoy it, well, that's all I could ever ask for.

7 comments:

Rankulus said...

Well I'm looking forward to them stories! Keep me updated!!!

Following.

>rankulus.blogspot.com

DanielM said...

I'd love to read some of those short stories!

following and hope to see more in the future.

ZygoteWashington said...

Thanks for the comments guys! I'm already in the process of writing my first post.

Zach Shay said...

Will definitely be back to read them

CreamSodaAndWhiskey said...

Very much looking forward to your writings. Good luck!

madotsuki said...

Consider this mass appeased.

Alektorophobia said...

Sounds good, will definitely be back to read!